Tuesday, May 27, 2008

EDM #6 and #7

This is getting to be a habit. Two sketches from the EDM list in one evening. I think I'm liking this. The first, EDM #7, draw a bottle, jar or tin from the kitchen. Black pepper was the first thing I came to. Drawn with a Pitt pen and a little watercolor and then some highlighting with a Tombow brush pen. The second sketch, EDM #6, a favorite well loved object or childhood toy. I really had a lot of fun with my old Radio Flyer wagon. Was going to add some red watercolor but as I remember it there was more rust than paint. This one was done with the Pilot Precise roller ball pen and some highlighting with the Tombow brush pen. More later.

5 comments:

SCquiltaddict said...

love the can...and that wagon brings back memories...nothing like a red wagon is there

Shelly McC said...

These are fantastic!

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

Nice drawings. I like the tin.

Sandy said...

Very nice blog, great work, and i will be interested in how you like the hand book journals.

Lynn said...

Excellent job on the pepper tin. The perspectivie is dead on!