Saturday, August 16, 2008

EDM #164, etal

EDM #164, draw a camera. This is my Canon 2000 film camera. I still shoot film but do have a small digital camera to get photos of my work to put on the web site, thayerhouse.com. A lot of years ago I wanted to be a photographer but never had the push or the means to buy good equipment. Over the years I've been able to acquire some good camera equipment and I now have a little more time to learn to shoot film. Pitt sepia pen in Hand Book Journal.
This signal is on the Canadian National system and was drawn from a reference photo. Pitt pen in Hand Book Journal
This is the entrance to the Japanese Garden at Michigan State University. Inside it is a very tranquil place. A really nice spot to sit and watch the world go by. Pitt pen with watercolor in a Hand Book Journal.

4 comments:

susan said...

Nicely done Douglas

Shelly McC said...

Great drawings. I love your camera. I love camera gear and your drawing is great!

Glitz Ink said...

these are really nice! i love the japanese garden entrance!

Kathleen said...

nice sketches and I love your Blog Logo it really does say artist & blacksmith