Sunday, August 3, 2008

Every Day Matters #s120 and 182

This first sketch is of a rechargable flashlight that never works. But, it made for good subject material for this EDM challenge.
This EDM challenge, number 182, draw a truck was an especially easy one for me. This is my truck. A 1991 Ford F-150 with 144,000 miles or so and in very good shape. This truck will be 18 on September 21 of this year and it has been a very good vehicle. When I bought it I had it rustproofed and received a lifetime warranty for rust. So far the warranty has replaced both sides of the box, both cab corners and the tailgate. It is starting to get some rust on the front fenders and it will be time soon to see if the warranty is still good. I suspect that I may be the last one in this country with this warranty. We'll see

6 comments:

MaryO said...

Nice work! I especially like that red truck! It looks to have been well taken care of for those 18 years.

Betty said...

Great sketches both!! I am lovin' that truck :-)

Margaret Ann said...

Nice sketch...Like the cocked wheels on the truck too! :)

purplepaint said...

Don't ya just love those flashlights, they never work when you really need them... Your sketches are great! Your truck sketch is awesome!

freebird said...

Very nice. You beat us out - our truck is blue and a '93. Rust isn't a problem but my husband wasn't paying attention and backed up too sharply with a trailer so it's got a dent he's sort of repairing.

Lynn said...

Terrific sketches! I really like the angle of the truck.