Saturday, September 13, 2008

EDM # 37 and more

EDM #37 Draw some keys. What else could I say except that realism was key to this drawing.
EDM # 152, Draw a nut. This next sketch is just something I dreamed up. I was just drawing and this is what turned up on my paper. When I finished this I didn't like it so never bothered to scan it. But now, amost two months later it looks a lot better to me.

And this is the locomotive that pulls the dinner train in Charlotte Michigan. It was tied up on a siding plugged in and hooked to five or six dining cars. I'm told that this is an old GE switcher locomotive but don't know that for sure.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Great sketches, and with some very cool perspectives, and your anvil blog header is Very Original. As a horse owner I tip my hat to you farrier artists!

Sandy said...

Great sketches, and with some very cool perspectives, and your anvil blog header is Very Original. As a horse owner I tip my hat to you farrier artists!

Kathleen said...

Love your sketches especially the nut - and the building - I also enjoyed Artist's Sketchbook mag I'm glad I kept all my old copies

Ann said...

I really enjoy your drawings here. They are all terrific!